No Subject

I have a topic that could take up a whole meeting.  An overview of moving
from a Windows world.  Moving completely to a GNU/Linux desktop.  This is
a very broad topic, but I think it's one of the things that keeps people
from making that leap.  They just don't know what's out there.  I
constantly hear people scoff when they see Linux distro boxes in my
room/office, and they say things like, "You can't even burn CDs with it",
or "I couldn't live without Napster",etc, etc.  However, I can do both,
either using VMWare or things like Gnapster and kreatecd.  Anyway, it's
just an idea...

Koree

Koree A. Smith  | Ameth Technologies
koree@koree.net | koree@ameth.org
     http://www.koree.net/

Nous pensons que Linux représente à terme une menace pour Windows.