Re: Tutorial Day? Fairview Heights and Carbondale

Kara,

I'd be willing to demo LTSP (www.ltsp.org) ... I'd probability need to
bring in a server and two or three workstations, but if there is an
interest I'd be willing to do that.

Also a kernal tutorial would be great if someone wants to present that
(upgrading, installing, optimizing ...)

Thanks, jim.

On 3/12/01, 1:59:04 PM, Kara Pritchard <kara@luci.org> wrote regarding