Domain Name Registration

Hello All,

Steve recently told me about a domain name registration service in Canada
that he was very pleased with.

I just received a notice from Network Solutions (the dot com people ...)
that several of my domain names are due for renewal.

I understand that several competing services are offering much lower
rates and additional perks such as free DNS.

Any recommendations for or against a particular company would be welcome
and Steve, could you email me a name or link to the company you
mentioned.

Thanks,

jim burke