Re: Kismet questions

>From: Scott Smith <ssmith@siu.edu>
ok this might be a long shot, but it has worked for me on knoppix in the
past when kismet didnt want to load up initially

run kismet_unmonitor, then run kismet

if that doesnt work perhaps copying the output and attaching it and also
copy and attach your kismet.conf?

if we dont figure it out before the next silug meeting bring it in and we
will warwalk the library ;}

Casey