older hp equipment/boat ancers

my boss today gave me a hp-9133 box with monitor (monocrome i believe) and
keyboard, he said he never could get it to work with dos, what i'm starting
to figure out is that this is just some type of storage device to a hp-9000
system (could very well be mistaken), if anyone has any more info on this
relic/or would like it, just email me, i'm pretty happy to give it to
someone that can use it

Bob T. Kat

In the beginning the universe was created.

This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded
as a bad move.
  ---- Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy ---