[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Downgrading KMyMoney4 to KMyMoney2
- To: Steven Pritchard <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Downgrading KMyMoney4 to KMyMoney2
- From: fbceachday <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 21:11:28 -0600
- DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1291000289; bh=WK0Z2kK+zKfCgMw1QvwyHRU/1COUI3DQFHOIofUudYw=; h=X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Message-ID:Date:From:User-Agent:MIME-Version:To:Subject:References:In-Reply-To:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=BeIOGQL4yGaXgMZCiWcTyZfHGaDqhAe8smj0E38e4SoyZ6Q/pOmoiQmZHI+kPjI1rQ3Mdw1KkEsFxtHmMGkyacOq/kA//YkwN10PrZ5jpdP9UbIS0O0Ukl+oADc+WzIpxWyT68u3NcffvQZ9HFKuaUfksVlG/KrVoIZobTblkhM=
- In-Reply-To: <20101128232055.GA21905@osiris.silug.org>
- Organization: Southern Illinois Linux Users Group
- References: <4CF1B0F8.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20101128232055.GA21905@osiris.silug.org>
- Reply-To: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux x86_64; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20101103 Fedora/1.0-0.33.b2pre.fc14 Thunderbird/3.1.6
The error message seems to indicate the only way to use binary file is
to use the old version. So, the short answer is I dunno. The
developer's site is really short on answers. :) I am researching the
conversion avenue. Just not quite sure what or why I'm converting.
The real issue is that KMyMoney now does not work with my bank. Makes
keeping up-to-date a real pain. Was hoping someone else was using the
program and had some insight as to what's going on.
On 11/28/2010 05:20 PM, Steven Pritchard wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 27, 2010 at 07:31:36PM -0600, fbceachday wrote:
>> When I merrily upgraded to Fedora 14, the 'all accounts' qxf file
>> from my bank no longer is in the proper format. I get an error
>> saying it's in binary form and I should install the .8 version of
>> KMyMoney. I was running the .9 version or KMyMoney2, so I think it
>> would work again. Not quite sure how to do that magic. I know how
>> to remove programs, but the earlier version of KMyMoney isn't
>> available in the Fedora 14 repos.
> There are a few possible ways to accomplish that, but would it be
> possible to fire up an older live CD, import your data file, export it
> into something the current version can handle, and be done with it?
> To unsubscribe, send email to email@example.com with
> "unsubscribe silug-discuss" in the body.
To unsubscribe, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with
"unsubscribe silug-discuss" in the body.