[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Downgrading KMyMoney4 to KMyMoney2
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Downgrading KMyMoney4 to KMyMoney2
- From: fbceachday <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 19:31:36 -0600
- DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1290907901; bh=+uwIsDzQ2T1LEBlOo5aG0UZxqVrQtM+/hMJtHhnXjgQ=; h=X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Message-ID:Date:From:User-Agent:MIME-Version:To:Subject:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=SE++sErB1KCURPoM3JYAVsd8xmeB1m1ij4G9zAaiMgWulmlFAv7vcPmxLFH/nNeIp9cbTAioEBhr1spX6OqimihbYQDcNxQSV4LaOaAYWN9XlTsj79+ZZcroSETCRoo4dTKMWnABvFWLvv/hhaZDXC3GWwDKX66dEychYtzhRfg=
- Organization: Southern Illinois Linux Users Group
- Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux x86_64; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20101103 Fedora/1.0-0.33.b2pre.fc14 Thunderbird/3.1.6
When I merrily upgraded to Fedora 14, the 'all accounts' qxf file from
my bank no longer is in the proper format. I get an error saying it's
in binary form and I should install the .8 version of KMyMoney. I was
running the .9 version or KMyMoney2, so I think it would work again. Not
quite sure how to do that magic. I know how to remove programs, but the
earlier version of KMyMoney isn't available in the Fedora 14 repos.
Anyone with a non-snarky (okay, maybe a little snark would be okay)
answer/suggestion would be much appreciated.
To unsubscribe, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with
"unsubscribe silug-discuss" in the body.