TV Tuner card - Video for Linux Two

Browsing through Tiger Directs TV tuner cards, looks like I can pick up one
for around 35 bucks. However, of course I want to use it in my Linux system.

I've been digging a little and I see that I will probably be going through the
video for linux interface, but the list of supported devices is a little
confusing.

Does anyone have a link to a good list of currently supported TV tuner cards
in Linux?

Does anyone have a TV tuner card their using in Linux that they would
recommend ( must accept cable input )

thx,
NZG.