Re: AMD 64 3400+ processor

On Tue, Jan 04, 2005 at 07:22:05PM -0600, bentley.rhodes wrote:
> Asus???s A8V Deluxe VIA Socket 939 ... like that?

We tend to stick with MSI, although I do have to note that their VIA
chipset Socket 939 board requires a BIOS update out of the box at the
moment before it is useful.  (This is the first time I've had that
problem with an MSI board.)

Personally, I'm not crazy about Asus for various reasons, but they
usually don't make a bad board.

<plug>
Keep in mind that we sell fully assembled, tested, and warrantied
systems with Linux pre-installed.  :-)
</plug>

(618)398-3000             | See web site for meeting details.