[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
silug: AMD 64 3400+ processor
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: silug: AMD 64 3400+ processor
- From: "bentley.rhodes" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2005 16:29:53 -0600
- DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:reply-to:user-agent:x-accept-language:mime-version:to:subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=PMdVQzKFMrcWVDVWjzRHP8cBgnrJYRLg6ZrT2gF/QYWOYp6Ek4h2gRz1MIa8ZF2vYPanP07W8j5LlvegHYxqLxCBCenATEpH/AKa252jbZfoIo4W4w/8Y46tdNPn3k2dYq3byQFKhwmz72V9/FfjthraEn3ixXPFG7b6kMnaA6c=
- In-Reply-To: <41CE1770.email@example.com>
- Organization: Southern Illinois Linux Users Group
- References: <41CE1770.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-To: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.7.3) Gecko/20040913
has anyone heard, or tried the AMD 64 3400+ processor? i was thinking
about upgrading my computer (which is going to cost me about $500.00),
and i was wondering if the 64-bit processor is worth it. not that it
would do me any good with what i use my computer for, but maybe it would
if i switched over to windowsXP again and started playing games.
1435 Luce St.
Cape Girardeau, Mo 63701
Saint Francis Medical Center, MOR
To unsubscribe, send email to email@example.com with
"unsubscribe silug-discuss" in the body.