LBA

I've been getting by with a KMD6-2 400 and 2 4GB hard drives but last
week Best Buy had
40GB hard drives for $60 (after rebate) so I upgraded. The trouble is -
I've always
defined my partition allocations /, /boot under the 1024th cylinder etc.
So I made 2 4GB windows partitions and the other 30GB to Linux (OH
YEAH).
windows is kinda funny, to quote George Thorogood "everybody funny" back
to the point, using freefdisk I made a primary partition for windows,
and believe it or not I could do without it except for Disney games, an
extended partion with the rest of the disk and a logical partition of
4GB for windows and then when I installed Linux I deleted the rest of
the partition and created a logical partion for / swap /usr and all of
the rest but all it would accept is a swap and one big / partition. Is
there a way around this? also if anyone has a good .muttrc file can I
have it?