Re: LBA

> last week Best Buy had 40GB hard drives for $60 (after rebate) so I upgraded.

I still haven't gotten my rebate from BestBuy from Thanksgiving.
Circuit City was much better. They came in mid-January.
BestBuy is neither in my book, and I'll never spend another dime there.

BTW, I snagged the WD 120GB hard drive from CC for $69 on BF (Black Friday),
along with a FAR (free after rebate) 350VA APC UPS. FatWallet.com *r001z*.

The drive was $199 with a $70 and a $40 rebate, and a $20 price match reduction
a week later. :=)

Mike808/