Re: Fairview HTS SILUG mtg

I'm bestowing the title of honorary psychic on Tyler. I had made a mental
note this morning to ask him to email me with this exact information.
Creepy.

Thanks Tyler!

Expect that I'll be picking on you local guys in the next week(s) about
the tutorials. ;)

On Sat, 31 Mar 2001, Spearing wrote:

> At the last Fairview Heights meeting (March 20, 2001), the next few meeting topics were discussed, and here is the list of potentials:
>
> > SAMBA/ Windows Integration/ VMWare/ WinLin/ WINE
> > Kernel Upgrades
> > Demo/ Tutorial Night ++
> > LTSP - solution for migrating from Windows to Linux ++
> > Shell Scripting
> > Linux Router ++
> > Firewalls
> > PHP/ MYSQL
> > IP Telephony/ PBX
>
> Of these 9 topics, we actually have the next three (3) months' topics *and* speakers(!) covered.
> They are:
>
> 17 April -- Mr. Jim Burke, along with Mr. Ken Barker will bring in a few boxes and demonstrate how they migrated from Windows to Linux in their professional environment.
>
> 15 May -- Mr. Tighe Schlottog will give a presentation on Linux Router.
>
> 19 June -- Ms. Kara Pritchard and associates will give a demo/ tutorial night over several smaller topics of interest to all.
>
> As a reminder, these Fairview Heights meetings are still located in the SRA conference room on the dates listed above, with the meeting scheduled from 7:00-9:00 PM.
>
> See you there!
>
> Tyler

Author, RHCE Exam Cram
Director of Exam Development            http://www.lpi.org/