Re: scientific linux

yes, I am in the states. I choose to use Wisperisp rather than dial up wisper is a little faster but far from reliable or fast. it's a 4.1G iso that is exactly my issue why my download screen states 8 days 17 hours remaining on this attemp. It has been downloading since 2pm yesterday

--
Thank you,

Craig Ziegel
MW Transport System