Re: scientific linux

I have to say, SL has definitely worked better than Fedora lately on my brand new laptop.  I can't even get my system to boot from any of the new Fedora CDs, but SL boots and installs just fine.  Anyway, why does it take you several days to download the .iso for SL?  Do you have a dial-up connection?  I'm guessing you're in the U.S.?