Re: ssh question yes it's me

A lot of ideas in here so far, probably overwhelming... one more though.

If he's using a custom firmware then it's possible it was setup to
isolate the wireless and wired networks. Maybe his office PC is
connected by wire to router and the others are on WiFi. I believe he
was using Tomato or something, maybe someone with experience with it
could verify whether this is possible? (I know it is with DD-WRT.)