ssh question yes it's me

I am trying to get the pc's to ssh to my office so everyone can access
the external hard drive on my desktop, all pc's can talk to each other
except 2 the desktop in the office will not let anyone one and my
son will not let anyone on. his is mint, the office is Fedora 10. I
checked to make sure the share was active on both pc's as well as
checked the firewall on the fedora 10 box and ssh port 22 is open. I
can ping both boxes but the connection is refused as you can see
below. Will someone please tell me what I am missing

 --- 192.168.1.133 ping statistics ---
12 packets transmitted, 12 received, 0% packet loss, time 11980ms
[craig@craigoffice ~]$ ssh 192.168.1.133
ssh: connect to host 192.168.1.133 port 22: Connection refused
[craig@craigoffice ~]$

Thank you

Craig

--