Re: External HDD Format?

OK. I'm going to throw a flag here.

You have just hijacked this discussion thread. There's nothing in your
post that has the slightest bearing on this thread's subject line. If
you want to ask for help on a particular subject, please do us the
courtesy of opening a new discussion thread. And don't be surprised if
you don't get any other response to this hijacking.

--Doc