Wish I could come to the meeting!

I hate missing the meetings, but I've been on a bad stretch of health - 4 hospitalizations since November. Pancreatitis stinks!

Which brings me to a question: Does anyone know of any good work-at-home type positions around here? I am a developer: C/C++, Java (not J2EE), .NET (VB and C#) including ASP.net, and PHP. Also, I have extensive database experience: MySQL, Postgresql, MS SQL Server, Sybase and some Oracle. I also have experience with Crystal Reports (Painful at times!) and MS Reporting Services.

With Pancreatitis, even when I'm sick I can work, I just can't go sit in an office 8 hours a day. Any leads would be greatly appreciated.

Faith without Works is Dead...