Re: abnormal modem traffic

I had a modem once that was doing something similar, even to the point
that it would reboot itself.  After a lot of troubleshooting with
Verizon (it was a verizon wireless router/modem combo) it was found that
my phone line was bad.  The modem was working almost 100% to keep a
connection to the central server.

Justin