Re: ASP to PHP

If you are creating a site that does the normal CRUD (add, edit, delete,
list, filtered list) you might care to investigate something like Qcodo.
  I looked into it but haven't had a chance to dig into the code it
builds.  Bottom line, you build solid db schema and it sucks it out and
builds everything from ORM code to web pages, all in object oriented
php5 code.

http://www.qcodo.com/

Chuck King