Re: OGG

Here's a crazy question, but how does one know if the sound is
simplistic or not? When it comes to music, is not the less complex
section just as important as the complex section? So there should at
least be a minimum bit rate?
So... we use more bits to describe something with a higher, louder
pitch, but less bits for lower, softer pitch (due to waveform)? Is that
right? But I think my most important question is, are we sacking the
quality of the softer, lower pitches at all by using VBR? Or would the
quality just kind of balance out?
-Aaron Kenney