Re: OGG

ogg is vbr unless you explicitly tell it otherwise, which you shouldnt
do as vbr is far better than cbr for music.  if a frame needs to be
larger because the sound is more complex it can be, while if the sound
is simplistic then it will use a smaller frame (or in the case of
silence, it should use a very small frame)