Re: OGG

Yeah, I think ogg is great. It is all I ever use. I bought an iRiver
digital music player primarily because it handles ogg. It is really a
great device and I recommend it to you. My only gripe about it is that
it's filesystem is FAT16 and cannot be changed. This prevents me from
having long filenames and files larger than 4gigs, such as DVD iso's.
Anyway, here is a link for iRiver. I don't follow the digital music
device market in any serious way, but some have touted iRiver as the
only real competition to the iPod. Two problems that turned me away from
iPods are the fact that they cannot handle ogg files. The other is that
they require special software to manage your music from your computer.
With an iRiver, you can just plug it into the USB and it is basically an
external USB hard drive.

http://www.iriveramerica.com/

Ken