dual monitor and majordomo

    k.  i've been trying different things with majordomo and i can't
figure it out.  and i can't find the old thread where i was annoying
someone with putting SILUG before all my messages (the one where someone
told me how to work the voodoo), so i'm lost.  can anyone help?  i tried
the web interface but it doesn't clearly come out and say (with
examples) how to do it.  i think its under settings and i think it is
something like this:

    *

set-pattern silug-discuss bntly.rhds bntly.rhds@gmail.com noprefix

but that isn't working.  so i'm asking for help.  i tried searching
google, but all i get are more user groups (of various majordomo lists)
that use the web interface (aka majorcool).
    also, i have tried different monitors so that i can use dual monitor
support, and it still isn't working.  i either have a bad monitor port
(i doubt it since i can use both ports independently but not
cooperatively), or the system doesn't like using the generic nvidia
driver.  i have a dual nvidia 4mx card on the motherboard.  to my
knowledge it is "on."  so i'm thinking the computer cannot handle it.
i'm letting this one go unless someone thinks that if i install the REAL
nvidia driver that it might work.