Re: TIFF to PDF

On Sun, 22 Jun 2003, Harold Crouch wrote:

> I "discovered" Champaign yesterday.  I "discovered" Borders Book Store
> in Champaign yesterday.

You know, the sad part is that Champaign is the "big city" for some.  At
least with UofI you have half a chance of finding something unlike other
areas.

BTW, see if you can pick up EIU's station.  As profiled on The Onion:

http://www.theonion.com/onion3923/college-radio_dj.html

Who knew Charleston had a music scene.

FWIW, Champaign has been one of only two places where I was able to find a
Maynard Ferguson CD, the other place being several years later and
honestly I've forgotten where.  It's not rare per se, but it's definately
hard to find.  Unfortunately the record shop (upstairs on Green street as
I recall) appears to be 404, at least in the last couple of visits I've
made.

Sean...

(who badly wanted to change the subject to OT: but cannot believe people
would want this threaded).

--
Believing I had supernatural powers, I slammed into a brick wall.
	--Paul Simon