Re: Apache HTML Server Quesion??

First you need to find out what your ip address is that is assigned by
your isp.  If you login to your isp with dhcp then you probably have a
dynamic ip address, meaning a new ip is assigned every time you access
your isp.

You may have  a dynamic (changing) ip address that actually does not
change often so it is actually static, but you would need to monitor is
since it could change at any time.

You can also pay a minimal fee for a static ip address from your isp.
This would allow you to have that static ip address as your website ip.

Hope this gives you a start, by calling your isp and asking about your
ip address.

Feel free to contact me if you need more help with apache on redhat
8.0... I am using rh8 also.

Frank Lipski