Re: OT: SANS 2002

> You can't be wasting too much time there judging by the lack of homework
> output.

Hey, that's not wasting time, it's world-class research into high-efficiency
goldbrickin' - a skill highly prized by today's executive class - just look at
our "CEO president" who means bidness, and his "asleep at the wheel" economic
policy.

> It only takes just a little work to get out of the shallow end of the gene pool.

Too late. There's folks peeing in the deep end too.

Mike808/