Re: Steve loses his brain. Film at 11.

Steven Pritchard wrote:

> So, what all did I forget tonight...  Let's see...
>
> First of all, I forgot to mention to everyone who showed up that I had
> left over free stuff from the Installfest.  If you didn't get in on it
> at the end of the meeting, feel free to let me know, and we can try to
> set some stuff aside or something

I  thought the UML stuff was cool, but hey I'm driving a dump truck
right now. Would like to try RedHat 8.0 I'll pay for disks but am just
not up to the $79 retail costs or whatever. Have always wanted to play
with MySQL but you know I don't have that much silverware and apt-get
looks worth its time. A hard disk or two bigger than my two 4G disks are
high on my priority list, shows you where I'm at.