OT: Solaris job

All,
  If any of you have Solaris experience, or transferrable Unix/Linux
experience, please forward your resume to me.  We have an opening where I am
working, starting this coming Monday.  This is not an admin position, it's a
setup/troubleshoot/some-admin/jack-be-nimble position, good for those with
jr-mid level experience.  I don't know what the pay scale is, you'll have to
discuss that with the recruiter.  The job is in OFallon, IL, at Eagle Center,
nice short drive for the Metro East Silug members...

Later,
William

--
William Underwood