From: silug-discuss-owner@silug.org
[mailto:silug-discuss-owner@silug.org] On Behalf Of Bob Castleberry
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2002 2:45 PM
To: silug-discuss@silug.org
Subject: fax server, faxrunq

Ok I'll start with "help"
Now that that's out of the way, on my suse 7.2 dialin server I'm running
mgetty 1.1.22, it answers data calls and authenticates with a win2k
server via radius so the users only have one username/password, now my
users want a fax server, so I started researching setting up a fax
server under linux using mgetty+sendfax, well I keep coming across
references to faxrunq and faxrunqd (a bunch of documentation says to put
a line with these in it in cronttab), I was fine until I found that I
don't have either of these files, suse doesn't appear to mention these
as being removed and the man pages on the mgetty site I found
(alpha.greenie.net/mgetty) still have faxrunq and faxrunqd (btw I don't
have the mans for these either), well I'm kind of at a loss, could
someone throw me a bone here (or some tuna as the case may be), any help
is appreciated thanks

Bobkat

 "...the number of UNIX installations has grown to 10, with more
expected..."