From: Robert G. (Doc) Savage
Sender: silug-discuss-owner@silug.org
To: silug-discuss@silug.org
ReplyTo: silug-discuss@silug.org
Subject: how to hard link directories?
Sent: Mar 16, 2010 6:16 PM

I'd like to create a hard link between

        /pub/fedora/linux/development/13/
         and
        /pub/fedora/linux/updates/13/

such that the contents of ./updates/13 exactly match those
of ./development/13 without consuming any more disk space.

I've been hammering away at various combinations and permutations of
'ln' without any luck. Is ln the correct utility to use? If so, what's
the syntax I should use?

--Doc

Sent from my CrackBerry