Re: Metro East meeting on Saturday 10/20?

Because of my work schedule, I won't be able to attend... so don't take
my input too seriously.

I like the idea of early afternoon.  1:00 or so.  That way you have time
in the morning to get things done, and time in the evening for
socializing.

Stupid crazy schedule.

-Jason