From: silug-discuss-owner@silug.org
[mailto:silug-discuss-owner@silug.org] On Behalf Of Steven Pritchard
Sent: Monday, October 15, 2007 7:54 PM
To: silug-discuss@silug.org
Subject: Metro East meeting on Saturday 10/20?

I've been saying for a while now that I'd like to start doing a Saturday
meeting in addition to our normal first Wednesday meeting.  What would
you all think of starting that this Saturday?

If we have the meeting on Saturday, what time should we have it?  (I'm
leaning toward late afternoon/early evening, say 4 or 5PM.)

(618)624-4440             | See web site for meeting details.