[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Email Server
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Email Server
- From: "Koree A. Smith" <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 12:31:16 -0500
- DKIM-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=U7uqjU4sKeQ/p9NWGOYDBjvKKe15N9Q1kB5Hh1/Xf20J1IWqnGEL2xvPTQnTQYB4aQo/c+H4ggnqNLpWp+85RJF8Rk0hJgFEoVee0q+lKdUj40+cKppEBoMXR8+Dh9VH8p1F2B9W/bSVjZdNwQnfhrICbaCeZykHw+gQdiNNLYM=
- DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=omPbFJUaPNF3FENpqp8xcqInQaoZQ5iTdsXgyujG/R9P8Et7cObu8kPMz5u73VaRGNJtXt/BNHPGUvhi1WJxwkUmEEFig2jLW+aOQkhvzZ0L35pSPZdoe0og5yF0sTbQ+bpw8ZaQaeXoWh295dwyLkDiRKbrlZcPmIOQdcg/bdY=
- In-Reply-To: <46128E7A.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Organization: Southern Illinois Linux Users Group
- References: <20070402223247.GA22470@osiris.silug.org> <email@example.com> <20070403144351.GA10636@osiris.silug.org> <46128E7A.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-To: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
I personally use postfix. There's some documentation here, along with
config examples and basic setup information. I believe postfix is
included with FC, although I'm not certain, as I have not used FC in
quite a while.
Hope this helps,
Koree A. Smith, RHCE
On 4/3/07, Ray Holtz <email@example.com> wrote:
> Speaking of setting up a mailserver, can anyone point me to some online
> resource with easy to read/follow directions on how to setup an email
> server with Fedora Core 6, or other generic source install directions? I
> don't live in the St Louis area so I can't make it to that meeting.
> I have a client that would like that setup sometime in the next few
> months. It is a new email server from scratch, so I don't need to worry
> about migration from another server/domain, just new setup with new
> accounts. I am hoping for some information too about setting up a good
> spam filter like spam assassin, and anything else that would be
> needed/recommended so users could then check their email using Mozilla
> Thunderbird within the office.
> Is there a resource online that is easy to follow for this?
> Thanks a lot SILUG!
> To unsubscribe, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with
> "unsubscribe silug-discuss" in the body.
To unsubscribe, send email to email@example.com with
"unsubscribe silug-discuss" in the body.