Re: Wednesday, 8/2/2006 Metro East meeting

Meant to send the following earlier, but it didn't send for some reason...:

"Oh, and for the record, I have it on a hard disk, so I don't need a specially set up PC. Just anything I can pop the disk into that has an SSE2 [ or, preferably, SSE3 ] capable processor. If you care, and you don't know how to tell, you can cat /proc/cpuinfo in most linux distros and it would be listed under the flags section.

-- Kyle Pointer"

"Do you pine for the days when men where men and wrote their own device drivers?" -- Linus Torvalds -- announcing Linux 0.02