Re: Wednesday, 8/2/2006 Metro East meeting

I can boot the installer off of a DVD, but unless you can find a way to plug a standard IDE Hard disk into it, [ as in, not with a weird laptop connector, which you laptop may or may not use... ] all I can do is show off the installer; which while cool, might be a bit boring.

-- kyle