Re: AGP question --Bryan and Aaron- Thanks!

Doug Simmons wrote:
> Sad thing is, there was a time that I was that conversant with PC
> architectures. Now, I'm <dejected>just another programmer</dejected>.
> :-)

Litmus test:
Tell me what and why different 128, 256 and 512MB memory modules work
between Intel i44x and i81x chipsets.

I've met very few who understood why some modules just don't work, or
work with only 1/2 or 1/4 their size.
It's very elementary memory design, and not very complicated (i.e., you
don't need a BS in EE to understand).
--
Bryan J. Smith   mailto:b.j.smith@ieee.org
Currently Mobile