Re: AGP question --Bryan and Aaron- Thanks!

> Litmus test:
> Tell me what and why different 128, 256 and 512MB memory modules work
> between Intel i44x and i81x chipsets
I'll take a stab at that, although I'm not really fluent on the specifics of
those chipsets I'd say it's either..

1. Different number of address lines (or different maximum columns)
2. Different number of data lines? Although I'm not sure this applies in the
non-embedded realm. Do all modern PC's have 64 bit data bus's?
3. Differnet number of bank selects(which is really the same thing as 1.)

Did I come close?

NZG.