Drives - hot, fast, and scsi

Doc - your mail system is bouncing me. You now have a false positive.
spews.org (and apparently, I'm being blocked from seeing their "see this URL for
why" as well - it never loads.) If you want me to send you email, you'll need to
fix your spam-filter.

> Do these drives have standard 68-pin wide-SCSI or 80-pin SCA interfaces?

The 50GB ones? I believe they are the 80-pin SCA interfaces, since they
are all hot-swappable.

As for the 37GB ones, I'd bet they are too, since they likely came in a Auspex
RAID cabinet as well.

Mike/