Re: tonight's topic (was Re: Sept 4th meeting)

> Specifically, I was going to talk about some of the nifty email things
> I've been doing recently with postfix, amavis-ng, etc.  It's all
> pretty easy to set up once you see how...

Could you put in some "how-to" information for those of us managing UML
hosts at kspei.com (a GREAT service, btw) that were pre-configured to
use sendmail? <g>

Such as:
* How to switch (from sendmail to postfix) on a RH UML host?
* Where/What are the config files with postfix?
* Some URLs for recommended HowTos for stuff you'll cover,
  but we won't remember. :=)

Mike/