Re: tonight's topic (was Re: Sept 4th meeting)

>> Specifically, I was going to talk about some of the nifty email things
>> I've been doing recently with postfix, amavis-ng, etc.  It's all
>> pretty easy to set up once you see how...

As a followup, I've taken the liberty to goad Steve into putting his
presentation online. Steve, can I make it any easier than: Click. Type.?

* A Kwiki Calendar
** http://www.archlug.org/kwiki/ArchLUGCalendar

* A Kwiki note on tonights meeting (on the calendar)
** http://www.archlug.org/kwiki/ArchLUG-2003-09-04

* A Kwiki Slide Show on Steve's presentation (hopefully)
** http://www.archlug.org/kwiki/SILUGTalks-EmailKwikis

BTW, feel free to use that "EDIT" button.... :=)

I will be happy to discuss using a Kwiki at the meeting, but do not want
to take away from Steve's presentation.

IMHO, this is the best thing to happen to websites since eliminating the
<BLINK> tag.

Mike/