Cisco Aironet / Change Password script

Jimmy Buitt and myself have been working on trying to get a script to
run with the ability to change the password on many Cisco Aironet
wireless APs/BRs.

So far we have captured the HTTP traffic with the entire URL and packet
content and tried to duplicate it.  However, even this doesn't seem to
work.  It accepts the data, and says successful however the password
isn't updated.

Does anyone have any idea if there are scripts available to do this?  I
know Cisco has a WLSE (Wireless Lan Solution Engine) but it comes with a
very nice price tag.  I'm sure someone must have gotten something to
work by now.  However, we can't seem to find the right combination.

I've even received an example text file to upload to the APs which does
change the password if we do it manually, however it won't work with a
push/pull script using Perl (I believe).
Any ideas?

--

Scott Smith
Network Engineering Services