I was just thinking...

You know, it's a bitch having to be your own sysadmin, especially when
your user(s) is a real dumbass. I kinda feel sorry for you guys that
make a living doing this crap. All I do is taxi commercial airliners
around on ice covered taxiways. It's way more fun than this crap. And
the amazing part is that they pay me really well for it. Of course I'm
expected to be there while everybody else is asleep and work outside
most of the time (and it's been gawd damn cold and really shitty lately)
so I guess it's a trade off. Hmmmmmmmmm..............

Just some idle ramblings