Re: [DISCUSS] Installfest update

I have a bunch of CD jewel cases (40+) and about 10 2CD jewel cases.
I did some consolidation to the Cyberguys.com quad cases.

Anyone want them? They might be useful for more impressive SLUUG OpenCD++
(or whatever Robert's calling it) or ITEC orInstallFest CD carriers than
envelopes. Or general meeting CD distro carriers for newbies.

First come, first served. I'll be at the Thu STLLUG or you can make
other arrangements. E-me off-list if interested.

Mike808/