Re: so you wanna be a sysadmin?

On Friday 14 June 2002 10:48 pm, you wrote:
> I stopped doing that sometime before the year ended.  Dwight pissed me off
> so badly when I couldn't teach him how to get things out of CVS so he could
> push my work for the website live.

Hey, now, Nate. Easy. You have to remember that this clown gets paid by the
hour. The more work he gets done per unit of time (productivity), the less he
gets paid per unit of work (effort). And he's a government employee. No such
thing as a Chapter 7, 11, or 13 for his employer as far as he is concerned.

So quit yer whinin', get a nice comfy bureaucrat job workin' for "The Man",
and then milk that gravy train and live the high life! Just don't mix a
metaphor without a license!

Mike808/
--
() Join the ASCII ribbon campaign against HTML email and Microsoft-specific
/\ attachments. If I wanted to read HTML, I would have visited your website!