Re: I got a big disk

mike,
	what is the model number of this disk?  ill ask around in the
winders department and see if there is some finageling that you need to do
to make it work.  That is weird that it can't find the super block's after
creating them.  VERY weird.  I like these questions though.  :)

Tighe

--
Tighe		w00t		blumnky
	"I am anger incarnate."