Re: Security certification

That's the one. Testing in this area is handled by PearsonVUE, and costs
$311. It's an hour and a half in front of a screen full of trick
questions. You have to score 750 to pass, and it's good for 3 years. It
can be renewed indefinitely as long as you earn 50 qualified CEUs every
three years.

Security+ is sufficient for most government jobs requiring DoDI 8570
certification.

--Doc

> CompTIA Security+ maybe?
>
> On Mon, Apr 11, 2016 at 2:31 PM, Bonnie Saunders <fbceachday@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi all.  Doc mentioned a certification for me to look into getting for
>> my
>> job hunt.  What was it, again?
>> On Apr 20, 2015 20:55, "Robert G. (Doc) Savage" <dsavage@peaknet.net>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Following one last-minute round testing for the FedUp upgrade tool in
>>> the
>>> morning, Fedora 22 Beta should be released on Tuesday (April 21st). If
>>> you
>>> want to download everything when it is released, save and edit the two
>>> attachments. As always, put it in /usr/local/bin, chown root:root,
>>> chmod
>>> 755, and edit the two environment variables to match your system. If