Looking for eSATA card

I'm looking for a 64-bit PCI-X (not PCI-Express) eSATA card based on the
Sil 3132 chipset that will allow me to use a dual-slot Thermaltake
ST0014U external SATA "toaster" with my big SuperMicro server. It must
be based on the Sil 3132 chipset, or Linux will not be able to see and
use both slots. Don't ask me how I know this. :-(

I've found a couple of Sil 3132-based PCI-Express/34 adapters from Ineo
and Addonix for my big Thinkpad. That's an OK work-around, but I'm not
looking for a mobile solution.

--Doc