Re: What are the possible consequences of building a custom kernel?

You aren't happy with the lack of communication on bug reports for a
backport (or maverick) kernel that isn't to be wildly used for 3 more
months?  For an issue that is an edge case on specific (netbook)
hardware?

I would think there would be some expectation for lag in communication
for bug reports given that scenario, right?

tim